Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Colorado: Day 2

The conference is still going well. Yesterday my boss presented my data and it was received really well.   Lots of great questions and discussion.  A lot of folks are asking me what my plans are for after my postdoc and to keep their institution in mind when I am looking for faculty spots, so that's encouraging!
In addition, I presented my poster with newer data and got a poster award! (Some of you may know I have an uncanny ability to win poster awards. I think I am 12 for 14 since 2003 or something! Ha!). Always, they gave me a purple ribbon and everything- made me feel like I was at the state fair! Ha! Here it is:




1 comment:

  1. For some reason, all I can think about with you winning this poster award is the story of you BEGGING someone to help you be creative in college. Enter: The Talented Mr. Powell. Glad you needed him them, but proud of how far you've come! Ha!

    ReplyDelete