Thursday, August 25, 2011

Brownie baking with mom...

Brendon's picked up a few side projects at my boss's house in the evenings.  Tonight, he headed off for a couple of hours of painting and the ladies donned our aprons and decided to make some brownies!!  




Playing with the box... (Trader Joe's Reduced Guilt brownies.  Quick and perfect when you need a chocolate fix!)


 Getting my bowl ready!


Putting the mix in the bowl.  Well, almost. :-)


Stir, stir!


 At some point, Ev's apron became a cape! So versatile!




5 comments:

  1. Those brownies look good enough to eat! Love Ev in an apron. I'm going to have to get a Sophie apron, for sure. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! My favorite shot is the profile of Ev with the apron on the front and the diaper sticking out the back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great series of brownie baking in progress. But Mom, where is the real thing? Love her in that apron. Those beautiful big bright eyes! Miss Evelyn and I will do some Italian cooking for you. Gma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep looking at this post because I can't get over how cute of a niece I have! Ah..Miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...she is adorable but somehow I expected adorable pictures of her with batter all over her face! I need pictures like that!

    ReplyDelete