Sunday, August 7, 2011

...and I made it!

6.2 yesterday and Ev was up coughing last night for a couple of hours, but I managed to get in my 14.5 miles- no rain! The "real feel" temp when I finished was 94, and I was feeling it for sure. I had just talked to my sister in law before the run about ice baths, (she and my brother in law are also marathon training) and that sounded pretty good when I got home, so I hopped into one. My first ice bath of this marathoning season. Looking forward to a rest day tomorrow!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Your ice bath photos make my teeth hurt, but it's good to do what works. Good job running!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! This heat is pretty brutal, and running in it pretty much sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burrrr! Whatever works. Great job Annie. Keep up the great work! Stay healthy and injury free.

    ReplyDelete