Saturday, August 20, 2011

Another training run with Carole!

I was lucky enough to hop a plane from Colorado to Portland to watch my friend Deanne defend her PhD thesis- as a surprise to her! (more about that in the next post- yes the white water rafting thing was a teeny lie in an effort to convince Deanne I wasnt actually coming up to PDX) this also meant I was able to get another 16.2 mile training run in with Carole, who I am running the Nike Women's Marathon with in a couple of months! It was only 75 degrees when we were done and it was glorious !!! Here we are post-run.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Ok I was so confused when I saw you at Deanne's defense. When Paul said you were there I thought he meant by skype :-) Hope you had a great conference and a nice visit back to PDX!

    ReplyDelete