Sunday, July 31, 2011

Travels to... Cincinnati: Day 1

This week I will be mobile blogging from Cincinnati. A fellow postdoc and myself drove up to Cincinnati Children's Hospital/University of Cincinnati to learn a cool new technique recently featured in Nature. We will be here the whole week. We left Nash today around 3 and basically drove straight across Kentucky... My first time in Kentucky. It was a pretty, quick drive.




From there, we headed straight for the medical center, as our hotel is across the street.




And from there, we needed dinner! The time had changed and now we were in Eastern time and in the thick of the midwest so we wondered if anything would be open at 8pm... We drove a bit and thanks to the wonders of GPS and my iPhone, we found The Spicy Pickle down in the university district.




It was yummy!
And yah, the pickles were spicy!
Here's Yang, my fellow postdoc:




And of course, me!




Time to head to bed! More from Cincy tomorrow!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment