Thursday, July 21, 2011

True Oregonians

This heart-Oregon logo is many places in our lives- on a t-shirt, on my water bottle I use all day long, etc etc. We made this little change to our car a while back, but it makes me smile every time I get in. (I'll admit to actually shedding real tears the day we had to give up our Oregon plates on our Audi.... luckily, Bruiser, our Land Cruiser, still has his for a bit...)

So, if you needed further proof that we are true Oregonians (beyond our extensive rain gear, and our five ways to brew coffee and forever-quest for good, cheap organic food), here it is:


The little sticker fits perfectly in the middle between the 2 sets of letters/numbers... and conveniently right over the top of the logo for the state of Tennessee!! And generates lots of conversation when we run across others from the Pacific Northwest! (Which we do, actually, quite often!)

No comments:

Post a Comment