Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall in Nashville

Little Miss Ev is dressing a bit warmer these days. Here she is ready for cooler weather: orange smock top (thanks, Grandma Lucas), jeans, knitted hat (thanks, Jill) and hippopotamus Robeez.


After seeing this picture that Brendon took, I had one of those moments where I thought that our daughter surely is *the* cutest nearly 8 month old around. A notion I used to roll my eyes at before I was a mom. Today I am convinced there are none cuter than Miss Ev. :-)

3 comments:

  1. She looks absolutely precious!!! She looks like she's rooting for Oregon State in that wonderful orange shirt. I'm pretty sure the hat is what does it for me though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great pic! She certainly is a cute one. Can't wait to see you guys again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable. Looks like Anne, with the big bright eyes. We love her. Gma and Gpa.

    ReplyDelete