Friday, August 30, 2013

Happy 1 year birthday, Cora Jane!

We can't believe it, but one year ago on August 26th 2012, Cora Jane Dietz Powell joined our family! She is the sweetest little girl and we love her so much.
Here we were one year ago:
(This photo doesn't even look real to me. Taken 12 days before she was born- 2 days before my "due date" of course, we all know how that went. If and when we have a third baby, I'll know to just ignore those pesky "due dates.")





Here she is now!









Stats:
Born at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, August 26th, 2012 at 4:58am
8lbs, 12oz and 20.5 inches

One year appt. August 27th, 2013:
21lbs, 3oz (71st percentile), 31 inches (97th percentile)

She's growing so much and eating everything we do!  She walks along things (no independent steps yet) and says "bye-bye", and "up" and "uh-oh" and "dada". (Ok, and she signs "more." But now I'm just showing off. ha!).  SUCH a joy to have!!  We love you, Cora Jane!



2 comments:

  1. It is so much fun watching kids grow up. I am so glad we finally got to meet this precious girl last weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos! So much fun to have a flash back. And can I just say that I hope I look half as good as you when my due date finally comes around!

    ReplyDelete