Sunday, July 15, 2012

Celebrating Little Sister

Yesterday, my dear friends Emma and Kathryn hosted a "Baby's on It's Way Brunch," in honor of the newest Powell to be joining us here in about a month.
Originally, we were going to head to Marche, one of Nashville's fun places for brunch, but ultimately opted for the restaurant within Union Station Hotel downtown. It was so much fun and the perfect place to celebrate!  Here are a few pics. Thanks to my girlfriends for coming!!  And thanks to Brendon for watching 3 little girls (all under two and a half) so we could celebrate!


Union Station in 1952

Union Station Hotel today


Kathryn and Emma! The hosts!


Inside Union Station Hotel Lobby

Pic in the lobby-- all the girls!

My girls from the lab


Gifts for the Little Sis! (Thanks, Halie!)

Kim and Rebecca

Post-brunch pedicures... Emma and Sara. Sara's due in October!


 My feet still look relatively normal! (On the left. Red toes.)
No swelling!  (For those that remember Ev's pregnancy, I couldn't even fit in normal shoes for the last 2 months!)

2 comments:

  1. What a fun and beautiful idea! I love that you got some girl time and got to celebrate a little sister for Ev. Love the pictures!

    And I love your toes. Good job, Annie on the nicely edema-free feet!!!!

    ReplyDelete