Monday, March 5, 2012

Southern weather!!

Ok, I know I owe you a post about a wonderful 2 year old's birthday and I PROMISE, it's coming.  But in the mean time, here's how we know it's Spring in Tennessee:

Tornado sirens!
Monster size-hail!  (Seriously, I have not seen anything fall from the sky that was this large.)
Flood warnings!

Some pics and video from Friday's storm that hit the Southern US.  We were lucky to make it out without any damage, but some folks lost everything.

This part of the country sure keeps us on our toes.  We are banking more and more "Remember, when we lived in Tennessee....?" stories...

A little tough to see, but the white spots on the ground are hail.

The size of the hail that fell on our yard.


And a little video...

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking of you lately and was glad to hear that you don't have storm damage...esp after seeing the frightening size of that hail!!!

    ReplyDelete