Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Tree Decorating

No doubt it is getting close to Christmas, no doubt we can't imagine life and the holidays without our little angel and no doubt that our little angel is entering the toddler stages of life!

We got our tree on Sunday and put the lights on and thought it might be fun to let Evelyn help us with the decorations. She is great at putting things away, taking things to the trash can, finding toys and so on. Only logical that this would work, right?


Maybe next year the ornaments will make it to the tree instead of make believe telephones and battles of will.

6 comments:

  1. Loved it and the telephone! What a cute daughter you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH.MY.GOD. That had me in stitches!!!! HHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA! Well, DUH they are all bracelets!!!! She is FANCY! I especially enjoyed the canoe/ backpack conference call. Did it ever get decorated? AND if it did, what did she do when she saw it all pretty the next day? What a love, kiss her for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. Hilarious. And I have to tell you -- I'm hearing a southern accent come out of B's mouth. No, for real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny! Looks like we can split a fashion set between Ev and Elsa. Ev has a predisposition towards bracelets and Elsa tries to wear everything as a necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved B's commentary: "Christmas FAIL!"
    Love that little Miss Evelyn. Hello from Aunt Tori!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! She is adorable!! And I was watching, thinking - who has a backpack as an ornament? And then realized - the Powells!!! It's so you. I love it.

    I love that she just takes a break and has a 30 second dance party, all on her own. Way too sweet!!

    ReplyDelete