Sunday, September 18, 2011

Last loooooong run!

Short post just to say that I had my last long run this morning! 20 glorious miles and about a 1,400 foot climb. I decided at mile 10 to not drive myself into the ground by running this crazy mile loop that adds a bit more elevation, like I'd done a few weeks ago, and just turned around at 10 and ran out. I was 21 minutes faster than my last 21 miler, so I figure that would have made this run about 10 minutes faster, had I done the whole 21.

SO GLAD to be done with those.
You know me.
I love running.
...But I am really sort of over spending 3+ hours running on the weekends.   Only 13.1, 8 and 6 left on the weekends before the marathon.  Oh, to *just* run 6 miles again!  Glorious!!

Lastly, can I get three cheers for STILL being pain-free this marathon-training-go-round?? WOOO!!!

1 comment: